Question about meal packs.

Midnight-Sparkles

I can do this!
So this morning I had a decent sized serving of porridge when made up with water and I was wondering if the Spag bol and cottage pie are of similar amounts or are they smaller? As I am sure someone on here was joking about how small the portions were and now I am curious as to how big a meal my spag bol will be tonight. Thankies :D

The porridge seems to multiply! :) but the spag bol doesn't. Expect small. It's tasty though and can be bulked out by the addition of veg.

I usually add slightly more water than it says so that it looks slightly bigger :).

I add more water than recommended too , then pour it over my salad , because its quite spicy for me I drink loads of water when im eating it so that fills me up
actually i add more water than it says for the porridge too and the cottage pie

I just had my spag bol I used 150mls but may use more tomorrow as my mouth was on fire by the time I had finished it. I loved the strips of spaghetti it was very tasty although I did find I was full up to bursting after only half the meal. I didn't think the meal was small at all. Maybe its because my body isn't used to much solid food aside from the bit of plain chicken breast I was eating on Exante. But so far today I have eaten S&S porridge, a shake and now this. I feel really contented and full and I still have my bar to eat tonight. I can now see why a lot of you are only on 3 packs a day lol. I'm with you on the water Phoenix2010, I drank so much with my meal to cool my mouth down, maybe that's why I'm so full. I look forward to trying the cottage pie tomorrow. :D

Back