Question about milk on 790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by anoushka, 7 September 2007 Social URL.

1. anoushka

anoushka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10%)
    Hi all,

I started on the 790 plan today and so far it's going ok, but I'm a bit confused about whether or not I can have skimmed milk? I've seen people say they have, but the list I got from my CDC didn't mention it - though it's in Dutch (I recently moved to the Netherlands) and I may have missed it as my language skills are a little lacking at the mo! Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this, Anoushka xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i am not a cdc but have just checked my little book, and it says you can have half pint skimmed milk a day doing the 790 plan
    good luck with your weight loss journey

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    790 and Skimmed milk

Yes that is correct you can have 1/2 pint skimmed milk a day...

5. mimosa23

mimosa23 Dutchie

I'm dutch (living in the UK), and in the past I've had to pick up packs from a dutch CDC (forgot mine in UK when visiting Holland) and got the programme from her in Dutch. It's exactly the same as in the UK, so I'm sure you can have your skimmed milk allowance on 790.
    If you have any questions regarding translations or anything else Dutch, please don't hesitate to ask!

xxx.

6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Some folks use some fat-free yoghurt to cook with when doing the 790 plan

7. anoushka

anoushka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10%)
    Thanks for the help! Good to know about the fat free yoghurt option too. Mimose23 - thanks for the translation offer, sometimes I do online translations and get weird results so it's much appreciated! Anoushka xx

8. Shrinkingsal

Shrinkingsal Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi annouska im doing 790 and you can have half pint skimmed milk. which is great if you drink tea and coffee.

Ive managed to stick to it and just had my first weigh in today and lost 9lbs.

Its a really good plan, im enjoying it and dont feel guilty or deprived of food like i did on ss.

goodluck
    Sallie

9. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    If you don't have the milk you can choose other options such as yoghurt, cheese etc

Look at page 33 of the yellow booklet.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.