Question about milk on 790

anoushka

Hi all,

I started on the 790 plan today and so far it's going ok, but I'm a bit confused about whether or not I can have skimmed milk? I've seen people say they have, but the list I got from my CDC didn't mention it - though it's in Dutch (I recently moved to the Netherlands) and I may have missed it as my language skills are a little lacking at the mo! Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this, Anoushka xx

I'm dutch (living in the UK), and in the past I've had to pick up packs from a dutch CDC (forgot mine in UK when visiting Holland) and got the programme from her in Dutch. It's exactly the same as in the UK, so I'm sure you can have your skimmed milk allowance on 790.
If you have any questions regarding translations or anything else Dutch, please don't hesitate to ask!

xxx.

Some folks use some fat-free yoghurt to cook with when doing the 790 plan

Thanks for the help! Good to know about the fat free yoghurt option too. Mimose23 - thanks for the translation offer, sometimes I do online translations and get weird results so it's much appreciated! Anoushka xx

If you don't have the milk you can choose other options such as yoghurt, cheese etc

Look at page 33 of the yellow booklet.

Back