Question about Movicol

Vanilla

Wanna Be Skinny
Well lots of people they recommend Movicol as a relief of constipation , i went to Boots yesterday and bought a box of 30 sachets and i drank 3 as it said 3 per day even though i didn't drink it same time but nothing happens and today too i drank 3 sachets in different hours but still nothing, is it me or something wrong with them? I really want to go to the toilets please helpppppppppp.....and i had 2.5litres of water

i use dulcolax (think thats how it spelt) took one last night and urm yeah def worked this morning :p lol

movicol and dulcolax work in very different ways , Dulcolax works on the gut speeding it up and forcing things through , i find it gives me horrendous cramps , movicol softnes what is there and helps it to be 'passed' , it is gentler but more effective in the long run if you are very bunged up as if you try and force a blockage it can become much worse :(
give movicol another day and up your water , hope this helps

Thanx ladies i'll do that let hope tomorrow my bowels will start moving because i can only hears rumbling on my tummy but nothing more since yesterday

Is dulolax tablet form? I have movidol, but worried about drinking it. It might put me off water, and I'm doing quite well with it at the moment.

Thanks I might try tomorrow as soon as I can get to a chemist. I have pains right now as this now becoming an issue!

you basically take one/two depending on how bad it is (i took 2) before bed then within 12 hours voila! lol

Back