Question about psyllium husks

Bobbi

Silver Member
I bought the psyllium husk capsules in a bid to try regulate my digestive system.

Question is what's the best way to take them.

With the capsules, I take 2 in the morning with a large glass of water.
And another 2 around 5pm ish, with a large glass of water.

It says on the directions of my bottle
"Take 2 capsules 3 times a day, with a minimum of 250ml of water, 30-60 minutes before meals. Do not exceed the stated dose"

I find 2 doses a day are enough for me at the moment :)

They are fab, and also give you feeling of fullness. I take 2 twice a day also, with a glass of water, that water cant be counted with your daily amount its on top of

Thanks

I am going to start taking them in the morning. I got them from Holland & Barrett today and they happen to be half price right now f you are looking to top up. It does say about taking before food on the bootle but seeing as we are off food I wanted to see what others thought. :D
One more question .... do I need to worry about any TMI episodes or does everything happen naturally?

Bobbi said:
Thanks

I am going to start taking them in the morning. I got them from Holland & Barrett today and they happen to be half price right now f you are looking to top up. It does say about taking before food on the bootle but seeing as we are off food I wanted to see what others thought. :D
One more question .... do I need to worry about any TMI episodes or does everything happen naturally?

It all happens naturally :D.
Happy days :D

They just give your bowels some bulk to work with, to stop constipation happening. If you are constipated these will not do anything and could make matters worse!

I got mine from there too, and if they are half price I am going to get my shrinking butt down there! :D thanks for the heads up!

Back