question about saggy-ness? lol

missyl

Hi all, just wondering. You knw if you lose a lot of weight and with not much excersise - is there a lot of sagging/stretches? People who've lost weight on this diet, what have they experienced?

Inquiring mind wants to knw :)

i dont no as ive only been doin this two weeks but ive been told that drinking extra water helps reduce it or sumat! someone will no thow im sure if you dont get ne answers yet try again later!!! xxxx

I have no stretch marks but I think there might be some excess I am going to wait and see when Im done, I will let you know? X

I think it just depends on your age, the elasticity of your skin.... Ive lost some weight but I havent seen any saggyness... yet! Will keep a look out though ;)

ive lost nearly 5 stone and to be honest not having too much trouble with saggy skin,try toning exercise when you feel like you can manage them,just take your time and dont over do it,stretch marks on the otherhand i didnt realise i had quite as many as i do but rather them than fat xx

I've lost 49lb so far and have a bit of wrinkled skin on the tum but that's because I've had a huge baby who stretched me out! lol

Apart from that I haven't noticed any excess skin at all anywhere else, and I've not done any toning exercise yet! (naughty me :whoopass:)

Hi there

I have nearly lost 2 stone, but have about another 5 stone to go, however i havent noticed any as yet, but feel i may have some round tummy as i were biggest there. I am currently using bio oil to help its quite expensive approx 11 pounds, but have heard its quite good for stretch marks and scars etc..

I second what Lil said hun! I have lost 4 stone and havent really noticed much sagginess although i still feel like i have fat in places when i know its just a need for toning! My boobs are the only place ive noticed a difference but then ive had a baby too..they are just not as full lol

Stretch marks..i had quite a lot on my thighs and since losing weight they have reduced in appearance loads xxx

Hi all, just wondering. You knw if you lose a lot of weight and with not much excersise - is there a lot of sagging/stretches? People who've lost weight on this diet, what have they experienced?

Inquiring mind wants to knw :)
lol wonder what i have on the brain ...saw your post and i thought it said shaggy ness lmao
Toning exercise hunni will do you the world of good and also building up muscle will help you burn fat faster xx

Yeah i agree with that although be careful at first you may lack energy i did xx

Hi there

I have nearly lost 2 stone, but have about another 5 stone to go, however i havent noticed any as yet, but feel i may have some round tummy as i were biggest there. I am currently using bio oil to help its quite expensive approx 11 pounds, but have heard its quite good for stretch marks and scars etc..
it this the actual name for the oil??/

Can get it from boots hun x

for kate29, if you have a TJ hughes near you they do the bio oil for £8 a bottle .

thanks guys, all very useful stuff. And yes, bio oil is great! I had an accident a while ago, and some messy scars on my arms - used bio oil for a while and it went. So I'll check these, toning excercises and bio oil - thanks guys!

dyna band dyna band dyna band I got one on ebay they are cheap as chips and dead easy to use I cant praise it enough I notice a diffrence in 3 weeks its brill. Green one for beginners.Its a smiple rubber band but is effective.

hi guys i asked this question a few weeks ago about the saggy skin,i d heard about bio oil too,cant remember who it was but someone said to get palmer butter from boots its only6 EUROi ts for stretch marks and for after prenancy and weight loss,you put it on twice a dayiv been using it a week now ur suppesed to see results in 6 weeks,i wouldn notice on my body yet anyway(too big)i think boi oil is for scars and stretch marks while the palmer butter hits the saggy skin and tightens it,dont quote me,becuase as i said i got the information here about bio so maybe ask them in the pharmacy which would be better for you and keep me posted thanks xjx

Back