Question about starting !

sonkie

Gold Member
I have forgotten that I will have to fill out a medical form, what are the reasons for having to get consent from your gp, I know a few of you have had to get it signed and they charged......!
My only health worry is my hernia and take painkillers when required.
Just hope I dont have to pay my gp a visit.

Thanx x

hun the form says...
depression
high blood preassure
diabetes type 2
kidney disorder
gout
bmi 40 plus
cancer
any other significant medical condition

hope that helps

xxx

Hi Sonya,

As a CDC I would check with HO that it was ok for you to do CD with a Hernia (and painkillers) first as I know little to nothing about them.

If HO gave the go ahead for CD, then I would ask you to get the medical form signed by your GP.

If you take any prescription medicines them it must be signed bu GP.

Just noticed your BMI is over 40, definate signature needed.

CDC
Sim

Last edited:
hiys sonks anyone who has bmi over 40 has to get it signed, looks like you will have to ,is the bmi on your ticker correct?
but the difference is that as you are not medically contraindicated you are not asking for your doctors signature but just need him to sign it to say you have told him you are going on cambridge
or her of course
dont tell the receptionist that you need a form signed just ask the doc to check blood pressure or something then tell him about the diet and that u need him to sign to say you have told him what you are doing.........it worked for me and my docs an arse!!

Hmmmmm not sure mine will be happy with that....think I will try and get in with the female dr then. I need to top up the painkillers too...lol. Though I dont take them that often. This was another reason for starting lipotrim.

Back