Question about syns

autumnbabe

Gold Member
Just a question, can you calculate your syns at the beginning of the week. For example if I'm allowed 10 syns a day. Can I start my week with 70 syns and use them like that, or do you have to use them daily? Thanku

Yes you can - that said it doesnt work for everyone so you just need to try and see if it suit you x

Lol. Thanks for that. Tbh I sometimes don't use all my syns in a day. Might talk to my leader about it. Thank u again

It's generally not advisable to use syns that way although, it is done by some.

From the SW website xx

Myth 4 You can’t save your Syns up for a night out at the weekend!

Yes, you can! If you really want to – and you feel really confident that by depriving yourself of Syns for some or most of the week, you’ll be able to enjoy your night out knowing that you’ve stayed within your week’s Syns – go ahead.

If missing out all week feels difficult… and especially if you’re worried about ‘blowing it’ part way through, the alternative is to stay flexible with your Syns. Your weight loss may be a tiny bit slower, although in the long term you could actually achieve a greater weight loss because you avoid those feelings of deprivation. What’s more, with flexible Syns, you could eat healthily and happily for the rest of your life and keep your weight off for good!

Doesn't work for everyone it's hard to go
Without ANY syns.

Back