Question about the ready made shakes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sylvielove, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. sylvielove

sylvielove Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge diet and gastric band
    Hi guys,

I have just got back from my cdc and have bought some ready made shakes. I read on here that you could use some in coffee which sounded like a brilliant idea. My question was once you open it to put a splash in your coffee do you have to finish it straight away or can you keep it opened in the fridge.

Laura x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    I asked this at a training course and was told that once opened a tetra should be treated like a sachet i.e. eat within 15 minutes of making it.

4. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    HI i've always used my choc tetra as a substitute to milk for my coffees and have 2 shakes throughout the day, I open my tetra box and it lasts all day, i've always done this as it keeps me goingon this diet and my CC is ok with this
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.