Question about the shakes ??

munchbunch

Gold Member
Hi im just wondering what is the difference between the chocolate shakes and the crispy chocolate shakes ??

also are the bars and wafers nice ? iv done lipotrim before and wondered if the shakes taste similar to those on the plan.

thanks in advance

munchbunch said:
Hi im just wondering what is the difference between the chocolate shakes and the crispy chocolate shakes ??

also are the bars and wafers nice ? iv done lipotrim before and wondered if the shakes taste similar to those on the plan.

thanks in advance

The crispy choc shake contains some small crunchy pieces (kind of like rice crispies). I don't often have the shakes and I've never had the waffers so can't help you there I'm afraid. I love the lemon bar and the museli one is very nice with a coffee. The truffa bar is nice occasionally - but then I used to love it and many people do. Don't know if you've tried any samples but you can order one of each pack you are interested in for 99p - or an overall taster pack with one of each pack they do.

Thankyou so much for your reply

I'd only have the shakes and bars anyways so I'd get used to those !! ;)

Can I ask is it right that you need 3 products a day plus a high protein meal ?

Do you stick with this rigidly or do you use 4 products a day .. Thanks

munchbunch said:
Thankyou so much for your reply

I'd only have the shakes and bars anyways so I'd get used to those !! ;)

Can I ask is it right that you need 3 products a day plus a high protein meal ?

Do you stick with this rigidly or do you use 4 products a day .. Thanks

There are two options for women either 3 packs plus a protein meal or 4 packs a day. Men get an extra pack (lucky things!). You can choose which option you like - and do different things of different days if you like. The calories are in the same range whichever you do.

Are you 100% that you wouldn't like the meals? I think they're fantastic. You can order samples of all of the shakes and bars if you like at 99p each.

Thanks for your reply again !!

I don't eat anything like the meals now I doubt very much I'd like them at all . Im Such a fussy eater I think I'd b better off with the 3 option and chicken or fish . But I wonder if this will slow weight loss down ....... Makes me think mayb I'd b better with 4 products a day

With the additional wafer from time to time instead of the bar .

Horses for course! You know what'll work best for you. Enjoy!

Ooops - that was meant to be horses for courses!

weasey said:
Horses for course! You know what'll work best for you. Enjoy!

Thanks Wesley

I think I'm going to order my samples products now see how I get on :) x

I hadn't even noticed I knew what you meant lol

A sample pack is the best idea, you may surprise yourself with the meals - they are brilliant. Good luck

The meals are great - especially Macaroni cheese and mushroom pasta, the bars are great, especially the Choc Truffa and the Lemon Yoghurt but it's recommended you only have one a day.

Some days i have 4 packs plus veg, plus milk allowance, other days i have 3 packs plus protein meal, plus veg plus milk allowance. I've lost weight consistently whichever way i do it (will be 5 weeks on SnS this week)

Getting samples is a great idea :)

Thanks I ordered some to try :)

EvieT said:
The meals are great - especially Macaroni cheese and mushroom pasta, the bars are great, especially the Choc Truffa and the Lemon Yoghurt but it's recommended you only have one a day.

Some days i have 4 packs plus veg, plus milk allowance, other days i have 3 packs plus protein meal, plus veg plus milk allowance. I've lost weight consistently whichever way i do it (will be 5 weeks on SnS this week)

Getting samples is a great idea :)

Evie t

What have you lost in the weeks you've been on the plan if you don't mind me asking ? X

I think I'm going to alternate like you as I suppose some days I will feel hungrier than others x

Back