question about the veg drink

this*time

I struggle with the cost of doing ss but really wanted some of the veg drink I just noticed my cdc sells it for 6.70 :eek:

Is there a supermarket one thats ok or would this slow loses

Thanks in advance

yeah there is , its called marigold bouillon and its loads cheaper . I find it in the gravy / stock aisles . I have compared all the carb , salt , calorie ect and the marigold one is actually lower in some of the bad ones than the CD one . Apparently you can also get a reduced salt one which is even better but I havent come across this .

yeah there is , its called marigold bouillon and its loads cheaper . I find it in the gravy / stock aisles . I have compared all the carb , salt , calorie ect and the marigold one is actually lower in some of the bad ones than the CD one . Apparently you can also get a reduced salt one which is even better but I havent come across this .

Do you know if this is also wheat free pls?

Thanks x

yes it is wheat free (my mum has a gluton allergy and she can have it). It's worth a try and there is a reduced salt one that might be in the 'Free From' section of the supermarket with the other dietary specific foods. Unfortunately i really didn't like the bouillion so am sticking with the expensive cambridge - has saved me many a night from picking! :)

yes it is wheat free (my mum has a gluton allergy and she can have it). It's worth a try and there is a reduced salt one that might be in the 'Free From' section of the supermarket with the other dietary specific foods. Unfortunately i really didn't like the bouillion so am sticking with the expensive cambridge - has saved me many a night from picking! :)

TyTy x

I haven`t started CD yet (will at the end of the month). Are we able to have as much as we like of this?

xxX

my counselor says i can have as much as i like and so far it hasn't effected my weigh ins, however i think the max i have is 3 mugs in a day and that's only at weekends. But go by what your counselor says - especially in the first for weeks as you settle into the diet.

Back