Question about TOTM

Witchy

ButtERfly
There are probably loads of this questions flying around but can any answer this for me.

When its the time of the month just before I swell up like im pregnant and then for about 8 days I have a really heavy period. So am i right in guessing that week is a no weighter?? but my question is does it reflect your weight loss the week after or is it one week in four we just put a line under and forget it.

Hi witchy...
I hate totm what a horrible feeling it is when you feel really bloated. To be honest it hasnt really made much difference to me on my losses.. I get really heavy periods too but looking at mine the weeks of totm the losses are not much different.. We are all different though and our bodies work in different ways. I hope totm doesnt do anything to your losses but if you dont have such a great loss it will come off the week after..
Good luck hon x

My TOTM has been affected by CD. I have been taking the pill conitinuously so I don't have any (have 3 grown up kids) for last 3 months. However, I started last week and has gone on for 10 days. Have heard that is due to more hormones being released as its a VLC diet. But don't think its affected my loss at all. Just want to be able to get back to normal and not have any like before. May mention it to my GP next week if it conitnues.

Thanx guys thats really helpful, I think I need to obsess less and just enjoy the losses pound by pound xxx

For many it is an experience that wont be repeated. It is worth enjoying, even though you may not be too happy about it like myself. At least by the end of the summer I know if i stick to CD 100% I will be getting there! :)

Nicely put there Shelz:D I wont want to put myself through this again so its a lesson learnt and next year will be great with nice clothes etc

Back