Question abt Gym

Grimskunk

Hi guys,

I have a question about workouts i tend to exercise (mostly an hour on the treadmill) during my SS and feel fine. So i joined a gym tonight which open recently near my home. I was wondering does anyone here exercise a lot on SS. I love the feeling of a workout and that is why i rather exercise than let the weight drop off on SS. I just want to feel like doing something u noe?

I've had a recent debate with my CDC about this.. my losses were slowing down a bit and she thought i might be forcing myself into a bit of starvation mode when running/exercising... so i have decided that i will have 4 meals on running days and see how this figures in my losses, weigh in tonight and signs are good for a 3-4lb loss, so maybe there is some sense in my logic....

CDC not entirely happy about it, as they want me to buy either 21 or 28 and not mess about with in between figures, so ordering 21 and using up surplus packs from skipped meals in previous weeks.... will order 28 one week in 3 to build up surplus again.......

Hi
Do you mean that on the days you workout you use 4 packets instead of 3? Coz that is what i am thinking of doing too.

I do this on my exercise days too (swimming and karate) :) I have to on swimming days as am starving after swimming..
I ensure I have a pack right before karate and right after swimming :) I did both of these before CD, but have started walking more than I did before. :D

I think as long as you listen to your body you should be ok. :)

CDC not entirely happy about it, as they want me to buy either 21 or 28 and not mess about with in between figures, so ordering 21 and using up surplus packs from skipped meals in previous weeks.... will order 28 one week in 3 to build up surplus again.......

Hi,

Not to be pain but you shouldn't skip meals if you're only on 3 packs a day - you need all 3 to provide you with your required vitamins & minerals etc.

Saying that, I can't see why your CDC should have a problem with you buying between 21 and 28 packets if you want to have 4 packs on an exercise day and it's something you've talked about with them :confused:

Hi
Do you mean that on the days you workout you use 4 packets instead of 3? Coz that is what i am thinking of doing too.

yes, exactly and it worked well for me last week... 4.5lbs lost and runs felt great...

Hi,

Not to be pain but you shouldn't skip meals if you're only on 3 packs a day - you need all 3 to provide you with your required vitamins & minerals etc.

Saying that, I can't see why your CDC should have a problem with you buying between 21 and 28 packets if you want to have 4 packs on an exercise day and it's something you've talked about with them :confused:

Absolutely! i know i should never have been skipping packs but i have developed a surplus along the way! oooops!

Well I've been going to the gym 3-4 times a week. The first week my CDC said I was pushing myself too much and my body won't be able to cope and would just be burning lean muscle, so I have cut it down to 10 mins on the treadmill, 10 mins on the bike, and the resistance machines to try and tone up/build muscle. CDC told me that building muscle will help speed up my metabolism and aid my ability to burn calories especially when I start maintaining. Losses have been 5lb per week since gyming it 3-4 times a week. Hope that helps! x

Back