Question? Advise?

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi,

I'm on "supposed to be" SS at the moment, however this week I've been switching between SS and SS+ (i'm only on week 2 - but was on LT prior to this)..

Sunday = SS
Monday = SS + (200cal meal)
Tuesday = SS
Wednesday = SS + (200cal meal)

Also I'm having a little Skimmed Milk with my cup of tea (2 a day)

I weighed this morning and I havent lost any weight since my WI on Sunday.
Do you think this is because I've been swtiching plans? I'm defo still in Ketosis (checked this morning).

I'm going to do SS for the rest of the week (WI on Sunday) - do you think this will boost my loss?

I feel a bit disappointed with myself, cos I didnt really need to have the 200cal meals - I felt satisfied with the bars (felt like a treat).

I'm going to stick with SS religiously untill I lose another stone (at least) - then go onto SS+

Sorry for the rant guys - just feeling a bit fed my with myself..

Thanks

as adviced by KD on here you should follow a plan for a week, and not daily for better consistent results..... i do SS+......

I have one or two ss+ meals a week.....hmmmm
I'll cut that out then.....
That KD chick is awesome isnt she-really knows her stuff! Literally just this minute been reading loads of her posts!

oh and blitzy-how much do you personally generally lose on SS+?
I should be on it 24/7 now but scared......Im happy with my little 4lbs a week loss on SS....eeek,x

i've done 2 stone in 7 weeks, last two weeks have done 7.5lbs......but have had some illness and blips on the way lol

Back