Question? Can I really?

positively_purple

Ok ive completely off the wagon forever now at thus Stage. First day back and already I'm fighting the binge urge. Here's what I've had today but my question is, if I still feel hungry/bingy can I go and eat free/superfree til I'm sated and still lose?

Breakfast:- banana

10am: porridge. HEA HEB 1 syn honey

12am melon, orange, oykos yog at 6 syns!!!!!

4pm chicken on skewers with peppers and plain noodles

But I seem to be starving today :-( so can I go home and have maybe 2 boiled eggs with flora light??? Any and all suggestions gratefully accepted :)

Yeah y not :) x

Yeah its on plan as long as U R within ur syns and are actually hungry not just eating for the sake of it :) x

Hi PP, I must admit I'm a bit shocked by the amount of food you've had today. But only because there's hardly any of it! I would be absolutely starving on such a little amount so I'm not surprised you still feel hungry. So I would say yes, fill your boots, you need to be eating more than this otherwise it just leaves you at risk of binging to make up for it. So get those eggs down you!

I don't think I could survive the day on just fruit for lunch! Agree that it doesn't seem like you've eaten enough - there's a meal missing. So have the eggs & even if you don't feel like it I'd try & have 3 regular meals with fruit as snacks inbetween. Less chance of hunger getting you then & going off track :)

Guys thanks for all the advice. You were right it wasn't enough and by 8 o'clock I had a massive blow out:'( I think I'm gonna ignore the calories and just try to trust sw. I'm sitting down now to try and plan a little bit better and draw a line under the binge.

Thanks again for being there :)

Forget about the calories hun, SW doesnt work like that. They have invested hundreds of thousands of pounds in this plan, they arent going to waste all that money on something that doesnt work!

The way slimming world works us that the free and especially super free foods are bulky and super low in calories. The point is you fill up on them, naturally limiting your calorie intake without having to count anything.

Example - what would fill you more?

A whole cabbage? Or a packet of crisps?

Now which has more calories?

See the difference?

This is what makes sw superior to ww in my opinion. You are full and healthy rather than hungry and unhealthy but justifying it because your crisps use your points.

Back