Question - fairly new :)

alexmummy07

Silver Member
I'm newish to cambrige and after a couple of days off have restarted again today.

Firstly does anyone have any tips to drinking water, as I'm just rubbish at it, I manage about 1 litre before dying to have orange in it (have resisted so far) also, I'm full of cold/flu at the moment, but am determined to be back on the wagon, but wanted to know does Beechams all in one affect going into ketosis does anyone know?

I'm not having any throat lozengers any more, but still have the headaches, achy body, nose etc etc.:jelous:

Hope everyone else is really well, and good luck everyone!

hey!!!!

get the water flavourings from your CDC i HAVE to have them i HATE water ive tried both the orange and the berry and they are FAB!!!! REALLY help!!

(how you feeling now chick? im getting back on it properly tomorrow i cant help picking!!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm newish to cambrige and after a couple of days off have restarted again today.

Firstly does anyone have any tips to drinking water, as I'm just rubbish at it, I manage about 1 litre before dying to have orange in it (have resisted so far) also, I'm full of cold/flu at the moment, but am determined to be back on the wagon, but wanted to know does Beechams all in one affect going into ketosis does anyone know?

I'm not having any throat lozengers any more, but still have the headaches, achy body, nose etc etc.:jelous:

Hope everyone else is really well, and good luck everyone!

Water while you have the cold will help with that aswell..

Im struggling too.. im starting diet nxt week so trying to increase water intake in advance..

I have been treating it like a medicine.. Pint glass 1st thing in morn.. Lunch.. teatime then around 8pm.. with smaller glasses in between whenever I can x

It is very hard tho.. I prefer plain water too having diluting juice in anways..

Good Luck xx

Heya hun,

i do drink my water from a 500ml bottle and it seems to go down quicker than a bigger bottle. i just keep refilling it and i have pen and paper near the fridge and write each time i refil. so 4 bottles is 2litres.! def get the water flavourings they will be a huge help to you :) im not sure about the beechams i dont think you should be having it but im not sure a cdc might see this and reply xxx

i asked my CDC about beechams type of things, and she said absoloutly not because they have citric acid in or something similar.
i'm sorry to hear you are feeling ill, what bad timing! drinking water should make you feel better though.
with the water, what i am doing is drinking so much in between shakes, so i have to have half a l before shake 1, then 1.5 l between shake 1 and 2 etc it helps a lot. and also, i don't know if you are drinking out of a glass or bottle, but i find pouring it into a glass and then just taking sips ever 5 mins or so works for me.
for some reason i am so thirsty today, i don't really get it, but i am trying not to drink too much!!

Thanks for your answers, they are very helpful, looks like ill have to just try for my first 2 weeks back and then ask for the water flavours then.
Still feeling pretty rough, so ill stick with it and take my last tablets tonight, and from tomorrow keep off them. xx

Back