• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question for a CDC

I am about to change CD counsellors, but have just been reading that the rules have changed and if I were to start CD now I would have to get a Dr to sign my form.

I am still on CD, just changing counsellors mid way through my weight loss.

So, will the new CDC put me down as a new client so will require me to get forms signed by my GP, or will she be ok to start supplying me with the CD stuff without the signature.

My green card was last filled in by my old CDC 2 weeks ago.

Also, I didn't have to get a form signed when I started as I was under BMI 40 and was 'well' - currently I'm BMI 27ish (can't see my ticker from here!)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!


Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
No you shouldn't need your Medical form signed by a GP - that's if you are BMI of 40 or have medical conditions. You can ask your old CDC to send your old medical form to your new CDC or just fill in a new one.
Thank you!

I just didn't want to have to traipse up to the surgery with 2 small chidlren, and be charged £30 for the privelege....

Also, I'm sure the GP would question me dong a VLCD now, as I'm at a nearly normal weight. But of course I wasn't when I started doing it:rolleyes:

Similar threads