• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question for all plus sized ladeez!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
I've never enjoyed clothes shopping and tbh don't do it very often (unless i need something particular) but i have a wedding to go to in just over three weeks and have been looking online but am at a bit of a loss as to where to start. Where do you plus sized ladeez get your going out clothes from? (as opposed to jeans etc) :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi, Evans at the moment but it depends on what size you are because if your smaller than a 22 then quite a few other shops stock that size. Next go up to some stuff in a 22, tesco's have a range called true marks and spencers do it too in fact quite a alot of places go up to that now. If however you need more than a 22 then evans, tesco and there is a small range in M&S but not great. If you go to a larger Evans store they do have some nice trendy clothing. Good luck. Zoe xx

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
Tesco's do a plus size range
New Look do a plus sized range
George do a plus size range but their standard clothes generally go up to a 22/24
Peacocks go up to a 22/24 in tops and 20 in bottoms/dresses
MK One have a plus sized range
Dorothy Perkins go up to a size 22
Sainsbury's Tu go up to a 22
Bon Marche go up to a 20/22
Ethel austin go up to a 20

There's a few for you to get your teeth into. Can't believe I was still a serial shopper even when I was big!!! Hope that helps x x

Good Question, im trying to find my mum an outfit for my sisters weeding:
I have found the following to sell plus size clothing:
Debenhams
Simply Be
Evans
John Lewis
M&S
Littlewoods/Freemans
DP's

Hope this helps
x

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Also, try ebay!!

TJ maxx near me has a plus size isle and they have some nice dresses :) Hope you find what you are looking for- i may also add TJ maxx have some god awful dresses- so a lot of sifting needed!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
what size you after hun?
My mate just bought a lovely dress, size 24, off ebay for a tenner for a wedding!
If its for a wedding, then the chances are you wont be wearing it again between then and goal weight....so why waste your money on something stuipdly expensive....
I would def go for ebay....esp as its then in the comfort of your own home when you get to try the clothes on...if it doesnt fit, re-sell it and buy something different!
Hope that helps hun and you find something fabulous!!
xxxx

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Thanks guys! I'm searching ebay as we speak.....have seen some nice ones on the Monsoon website but i don't wanna spend a fortune on a dress i'm only gonna wear the once. Thanks for all the advice.

Hi Rayvan

There are quite a few Monsoon dresses on ebay!

What size are you after, as I have a couple of monsoon dresses I won't wear again?!

xx

hi all,just being nosey, what size does monsoon go up to? i've turned into a serial shopper since cd lol!
good luck finding an outfit x

Foosey

Hi,
Try, Ann harvey online or, Simply be, Oxendales, Classic confidence the last 3 go up to a size 32.
Hope this helps

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Well at the moment i'd be a 22 in Monsoon (which is the largest they go up to) but i'm hoping i might get into a 20 but i think thats just wishful thinking. There are quite a lot on ebay - i don't really do dresses so this is a new experience for me!