question for all you refeed pro's!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by FloridaGirl, 7 April 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

:p Hi there,
    I plan to start refeed one week before my holiday, I hope to have lost 3 stone by this time. Do you think one week of refeed is long enough? I am in a pickle because its only 4 weeks on Friday off my hols and I need to loose another stone so was thinking an extra week of refeed was mean I'd loose less but then again I dont want to pile all my weight back on because I ve not done refeed properly. My chemist said one week is plenty but they are not very relaible!!!!! Thanks everyone xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Yes I would say 1 week is sufficient before your holiday. I did refeed for 5 days before mine, but it was on the 7th night before I had alcohol.

4. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

I dont drink so thats not a worry but boy do I eat!!!!!!!!xxxxx

5. kered

kered Gold Member

You wont be able to eat as much as you were and try to choose healthy options to avoid gaining too much weight. Follow the refeed properly and you should return at a slower pace to your glycogen levels.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.