Question for busty ladies

mimosa

I have to admit, one of my main issues with losing weight is my boobs shrinking, no matter what diet i've done in the last 2-3 years, they've stayed huge and I hate them, I always have...

I was referred by my GP a few years ago to be assessed for a breast reduction but was told that I need to get down to my lowest weight or just a stone above to be reconsidered.

Have any of you lost your boobs since losing weight with Lipotrim?

I know a lot of people say that running helps with boob shrinking, but honestly, running with these things attached to me is a health hazzard :(

Mim x

i am exactly the same, i hate mine and I am hoping that I lose from them too. My sister lost 10stone last year and lost 18 inches from her bust. She was out running etc too...so there is hope!

H ithere, i have been on LT or 9 weeks and i was a 42F, i have noticed my boobs have shrunk quite a bit! Which is good as was too big really, i havent got measured yet but wearing older bras that were too small b4. :)

Woop! Cheers girls.
Once upon a time I was 34c...(they were too big for me then!)
I don't even know what I am at the minute, I'm wearing a bra that I nicked from my Sister a while ago and I think it's 38c but at the moment they're trying their best to get out of it! :(

I'm hoping that they shrink with me naturally as ideally i'd prefer to avoid surgery, knowing the risks etc.

Hi last time I did LT I lost 23lbs and went from 40F to 36E so not a lot of shrinkage. And it was mostly from upper chest:wave_cry: but it felt a lot better & clothes hung a LOT better so hope that helps

Can I just say I'm jealous of u busty ladies :)
Mine are tiny now and like dogs ears :(

I've lost 54lbs and gone from 38GG to 34G, watch out Jordan is all I can say for wen I'm finished!

I had really hoped they would have gone to at least a D after nearly 4stone loss.

After losing over 7 stones 2 years ago, I went from a 42D to a 34B. They definitely shrunk. They're on their way back down again now which I'm glad of.

Hope you get the same results!

hmmm yeah, nooo count me out, cant help I dont have much of those, my sister took all the bust in the family.

my mother is exactly the same as you, she was on a wait list for a reduction for 3 years and they cut her off. she has noticed a big difference in her chest since being on lipotrim, her clothes hang a lot nicer, especially after being measured and fitted properly in bravissimo, do it :) x

Can I just say I'm jealous of u busty ladies :)
Mine are tiny now and like dogs ears :(

Same here huni! And losing weight just makes them worse :(
Maybe we could set up a swap shop?!!

im dying for them to disappear, well not completely...if I could cut them off I would be well on my way to my goal weight...back sore last couple of days and i reckon they are def the culprit!!

you guys are so lucky to have big ones, mine are painfully smalll and getting smaller, i noly wish we could swap!i will love to have big boobs

you can have mine!!!! at my heaviest they did go up to and e/f but i'm thankfully squeezing back into some old dd bras now with minimal attempts at escape! even at my previous lightest of 13 stone i dont think they went below a d/dd

im a 32g,my bust size is not going anywhere after losing 1 astone need my bmi 2 b 25 b4 theyl even send me 4 a consultation on the NHS

My boobs are the last thing to shrink.... when I went from 12st 8.5lb down to 10st 4.75lb they went from 36FF to 34FF/F depending on the bra! I am hoping when I get below 10st they will start to even out............ Its a pain really cos I was able to buy size 12 jeans but still a size 14-16 top..... not great for dress buying!

After going from 18st to 13.5st i went and got measured and fitted properly at Marks and Spencer... I changed from a 38F to a 36G..!!!!!

Never did get how that works pmsl xx

Hehe I've gone from 36C to 34DD!! Not complaining :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So far, with Lipotrim ive gone from a 40JJ to a 38hh and i cant wait till they shrink some more!

Back