Question for CDCs

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingers crossed, 28 May 2008 Social URL.

1. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

How do you feel about people who have quit the diet coming back?

I'm restarting tomorrow with packs I have left over but will need to see a CDC next week. I'm wondering if my old CDC will be annoyed with me.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I'm not a CDC but I would imagine they would be pleased to have you back as most would want you to succeed in your goal.. All have been through the diet too so know it can be a real challenge for people to stick to it. Even those CDCs that leave us gobsmacked at their way of working (or not) would be pleased in terms of getting your money for the packs (sad but true).

Get back on the wagon, call your CDC, weigh and measure yourself so you have a good start reference.

Good luck
  4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

There is no problem with CD returners...I have them all the time.
    Dont feel embarrassed at all. To fail is not to get back there and good luck with the last of you rjourney.
  5. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck fingers crossed :)
  6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Not only do I welcome back returners ... no wagging fingers at them either! I'm a serial returner myself - so understand the pressure!

Go back!
  7. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

I have no problems with someone returning, we all know how hard the diet can be and you have to be at the right place to do it and sometimes first time round isnt the first time.

I have serial returners and one day i hope that it just clicks and the weight loss follows but until it does i will support them for aslong as they want to do cd

cdc norwich
  8. fingers crossed

Thanks everyone! I will call my original CDC & just test the water, if its feel uncomfortable I'll find a different one. Its not like I've failed, I'm nearly 3st lighter than the last time she weighed me! I'm looking forward to it this time, know what to expect & ready to get my head down & battle on! (Anyone reminds me of those words when I'm moaning on day 3 & I'll hunt you down! lol)
  9. spooky

spooky Banned

I would never turn down a returning client. I have only been a CDC for 7 months now, but have already had a few returners!!

Good luck, Fingers Crossed!
  10. fingers crossed

Cheers Nicky! Are you back SSing? You've done so well, I can't believe you've been a CDC that long now!
  11. spooky

spooky Banned

Back ss'ing.....:rolleyes:
    God loves a tryer!!! :D

Thanks, its a great job and I love it! I am usually to be found around here too;) can't get rid of me that easily!:D
  12. fingers crossed

Its good to know, you can kick my backside on facebook too if I try to hide! You never know, if my CDC is mean I might try the 2 hour drive to you! lol

Good luck, we both know we can do this. Are there still daily threads to keep us in check?
  13. spooky

spooky Banned

Lol! Have I got you on my FB???:confused: (can't remember lol)
    Yes, the hour by hour threads are still going... i'll bump todays for you!
  14. fingers crossed

Yeah I'm there, you threw a chicken at me the other day! I'll return the favour somehow to remind you...
  15. spooky

spooky Banned

Gotcha! :innocent0001: <-- I think thats him?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.