Question for long timers?

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Ok so I'm currently mid way through week 23 and for the last few days I've felt really sick! I've not been sick it's just a feeling. I've also got a dull headache I can't shift and everytime I mend down my head starts spinning and I get dizzy.

So is this just a bug I may have caught or is it due to being long term in the shakes?

Any advice greatly appreciated as I hate feeling like this.

xox

Hi Bex,
I often feel this way, but it soon passes ;) maybe its blood sugar levels dipping a bit low?? not sure. Maybe give the chemist a call in the morning to see what they think.I hope you feel better soon hun X

Hi Bex, I don't think I qualify as what you would call a "long timer" as I am only in my 8th week, but I would say if you have been doing LT for this long and this is the first time you've had these symptoms, they are quite possibly unrelated. Have you been ill at all or had anything similar whilst on LT before this? Just to be safe I would ask your GP and/or pharmacist about it and also consider increasing your water intake (unless you're already at the 4 litres per day in which case you're having more than enough).

If it goes on for more than say a week, I would definitely be getting advice and see if maybe you should go onto the maintenance formulas for a bit and have a meal or two per day until you feel better and then see what you want to do after that. Your health is the most important thing. :)

I am on week 7 and have same feeling when at gym- it is low blood sugar. If you feel dizzy take a fruit pastille, makes you feel far better and I don't come out of ketosis :)

Back