Question for the guys

dslater

Hi...

I've been doing LT for 2 weeks now.. But i'm still not sure if i'm taking the shakes at decent intervals... With my work and travel arrangements i'm finding it hard to get into a set routine.

How do you guys do it? Any tips?

Hello mate, i have mine usually every 4 hours. I get four shakes a day. I get the birds ones:hide: as it strings it out across the day.;)

2shakes a day

1st one - in the morning, as soon as I get up... plod downstairs - blend it up :p

2nd one - at around 6/7 oclock in the evening... havn't felt hungry yet at all with that routine :)

4! wow... Don't you feel a bit... "Fruity" going into the pharmacy asking for girls portions? haha! sorrrry!

Well this is the thing.... In the last week I havent even been hungry enough to eat the shakes. I've been taking them because I guess I need them for nutrition/vitamins... I can wake up in the morning and completely forget about the shake until like 1pm (what I did today).. guh!

does anyone know if there is any downsides to NOT having the shakes at set intervals ? would it be back if I had a shake at 2pm and 8 pm?

I just don't know. there seems to be no indication on when to take them on the LT Plastic bag instructions :-/

had one at dinner and one at 5/6 ish but you can always half them and have four a day

hes a sailor mate ;-)

Back