Question for the guys

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dslater, 10 October 2008 Social URL.

1. dslater

dslater Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(28.53%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi...

I've been doing LT for 2 weeks now.. But i'm still not sure if i'm taking the shakes at decent intervals... With my work and travel arrangements i'm finding it hard to get into a set routine.

How do you guys do it? Any tips?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sailor_Jack

sailor_Jack Gonna be slim again

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello mate, i have mine usually every 4 hours. I get four shakes a day. I get the birds ones:hide: as it strings it out across the day.;)

4. Mikey18

Mikey18 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(30.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    2shakes a day

1st one - in the morning, as soon as I get up... plod downstairs - blend it up :p

2nd one - at around 6/7 oclock in the evening... havn't felt hungry yet at all with that routine :)

5. dslater

dslater Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(28.53%)
    Diet:
    LT
    4! wow... Don't you feel a bit... "Fruity" going into the pharmacy asking for girls portions? haha! sorrrry!

Well this is the thing.... In the last week I havent even been hungry enough to eat the shakes. I've been taking them because I guess I need them for nutrition/vitamins... I can wake up in the morning and completely forget about the shake until like 1pm (what I did today).. guh!

does anyone know if there is any downsides to NOT having the shakes at set intervals ? would it be back if I had a shake at 2pm and 8 pm?

I just don't know. there seems to be no indication on when to take them on the LT Plastic bag instructions :-/

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    had one at dinner and one at 5/6 ish but you can always half them and have four a day

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    hes a sailor mate ;-)

8. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

My OH takes his at 11am and 8pm - with at least 2l of water in between (plus tea & coffee).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.