Question for the knowing lol

StacieG

Anyone know why Watermelon isn't superfree? where as all other types of melon are superfree and super speed?? x x

Thanks hun... got on the scales and was half a pound off... got off took my sunglasses off my head and got back on and got that the half off - so 3lbs loss..cracking! :-D

how you make slimming world lasange - sounds lush...

Watermelon IS superfree. :D

All melon is superfree, but watermelon is the only melon with just one 'S', all the others are 'SS'...... if that makes sense :D

Hope this helps :)

oh right because in the book it has:
SS - Melon All Varieties (Except Watermelon)
Confusing innit! lol

Yes, the book is right - SS mean superspeed rather than superfree.

I understand the difference between Superfree and Superspeed.. would be quite worrying after doing the diet for 3 months if I didnt really.

That's right Stacie - just look further down the list and you will find watermelon shown separatley :)

Sorry! I must have missed it on the bottom..wouldn't have made myself look like an idiot otherwise!! :8855:lol Nevermind.. still weird why it is not superspeed tho and only speed x

Sorry! I must have missed it on the bottom..wouldn't have made myself look like an idiot otherwise!! :8855:lol Nevermind.. still weird why it is not superspeed tho and only speed x

I find it weird too actually. I missed it myself when I first started, so if you're an idiot, I must be too then :eek: :8855:

perhaps as the watercontent is quite high you could consume a lot more watermelon than you could of honeydew or canteloupe, and therefore they put it as speed not superspeed!

Just a theory of course, not fact!

x

Back