Question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kissme, 17 February 2010 Social URL.

1. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Hi all just less than 2 week ago I got my period, now i only get 2 a year one in feb and one in august.

But today i had a strange feeling in my back which is usually the back ache i get when i get my period.

And guess what another period. I havent lost any weight for the last 3 weeks and have been doing the plan 100% for ages.

Does anyone think this could be part of the cause of the gain?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It sounds as if this would be the reason Hun. I either sts or gain when its that totm, so you should see a loss next week!

xxx

4. Going2be*fab*at40

Going2be*fab*at40 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    8st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st1lb(-0.8%)
    Diet:
    Fabulous Slimming World
    Hi - it may be...but if you are worried, then it may be best to get it checked out with your GP.
    About 6 mths ago, I had a mid-cycle bleed, turns out that it was my body 'resetting' itself and my cycle changed from that point onward (weird).
    Anyway, if this is not normal for you, then it is always best to get some advice.

5. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Yeah it not normal for me. I have pcos hence the 2 yearly bleed, but it has just freaked me out a little!

I wouldnt know what to do if i had one every month lol

6. biggysmalls

biggysmalls Too big to fail

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.3lb(12.25%)
    Diet:
    confused! Ex SW, ex CC, now on FAST 5:2
    I would definitely not be surprised if the period was part of the reason anyway..... hormones seem to have a big, big impact on my weight/bloating/state of mind! Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.