Question for those who dont go to club x

I have a set of digital WW scales which seem to be accurate to 1/4 lb, so tend to weigh every day, (I know I know!!). But I've been at target for a few months now, so dont want to fall off the wagon...!

I have digital scales at home, they also measure your body fat, water weight and muscle mass (..apparently!) :)
I'm too socially anxious to go to boots and try theirs.. I am curious though..

I had a set of the digital scales for christmas that measure body fat %, water %, bmi and other info. You input your height, age,activity level and then all the info can be transferred from the scales on to your pc which then produces a graph so you can see your achievments !

The scales not only weigh in stones and pounds but also 1/4lb.

I am going to weigh myself every Monday at the same time, just like I would if I was attending a class.

Hope that this helps you decide the best for you.

I weigh myself at home every week. I try to stick to every week anyway, but sometimes I do it twice a week....

I had a set of the digital scales for christmas that measure body fat %, water %, bmi and other info. You input your height, age,activity level and then all the info can be transferred from the scales on to your pc which then produces a graph so you can see your achievments !
Wowzers! Do they give you a hug if you put on?

I want some!

I want some too!!! Ive got digital ones but i have a tendency to weigh more than once a week thats why im thinking boots or something like that, saying that it does mean i will have to go into town everyweek then....and will spend money i havnt got!!! xxx

im weighing at home on the wii fit. i have discovered that if i do it on the kitchen floor it weighs same as sw class scales. (when u do it on carpet u become a slinky goddess ha) the downside of this is that u cant do the whole naked weighing thing, people have to eat in there ;) haha xx

I use normal digi scales once a week!!

Back