Question for you Kels

Deegirl

Looking on Avidlite site thinking of placing an order as they really are so much cheaper than CS....what exactly should I be ordering there seem to be so many different types of shakes? Is it the meal replacement shakes...and is there any other products you would recommend or should I just stick to the shakes??? Sorry Honey ;)

I just got the shakes to begin with, but it HAS to be the meal replacement ones if you intend do to it like CS. so its the very top shake on the list.

I placed another order a week a go and bought one box of soups, i never tried the CS ones but will try these ones for my lunch tomorrow and let you know what they taste like.:)

I had my delievery from avidlite today and I would deffo reccommend the choc shakes they are yummy! I also had some of the double choc bars which were lovely too when you are in need of that choc fix!

i also bought a box of each pudding flavour, i make them into a mousse sometimes for a snack. they taste yummy apart from the caramel which is wayy to sweet. unfortunatly these cant be used as a meal replacement.

im not sure about the bars, i just stick to atkins ones as i know they are meal replacement ones.

I had my delievery from avidlite today and I would deffo reccommend the choc shakes they are yummy! I also had some of the double choc bars which were lovely too when you are in need of that choc fix!

does it say on the boxwhether they can be used as a meal replacement?!

Dont think the bars are for meal replacement I use the atkins ones too if I want one for that. These are just an alternative to 'proper' choc!

hmmm i may get some, hopefully my soups will taste nice meaning i can give up the atkins. theyre quite expensive when i eat them every single day!

Back