Question??? Help please

Discussion in 'Exante' started by MissBliss27, 4 August 2010 Social URL.

1. MissBliss27

MissBliss27 Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi all,

I haven't posted for a while as I have been super busy with my show and physically have had no time at all. Just a quick update...first weigh in I had lost 10lbs then this week another 6lbs...which is great! However, I am currently working for 8 hours, from 8 in the morning, from work I am then going straight to rehearsals until 10pm!!

Today at work I was so dizzy that I thought I was going to faint...the room was spinning and it was scary. Because I was worried I ate 3 slices of lean ham and a handful of Rocket, I am now very hungry and am worried I have taken myself out of ketosis...does anyone know if I will have done after eating this amount??? I feel I need to have something else as the calorie intake is too low when I am doing so much...please help!! Xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Quak

Quak Gold Member

It really should not have taken you out of ketosis, no carbs to speak of in either items - the hunger could just be a result of your energy expenditure - it sounds like a long day! Maybe you should be adding a low carb meal, bit of chicken and green salad when you are doing days as long as that.
    Bren xx
  4. PrettyPaula

PrettyPaula Amusing Title.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    I sympathise completely, i am in an alternative choir and we have a very big gig this saturday, with our longest set time yet, so all week i have been working from 8am, then straight to rehearsals afterwards.

I took a tin of tuna to have today as i *know* things like that dont take you out of ketosis.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.