1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Question please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by fattytaffy, 26 November 2011 Social URL.

1. fattytaffy

fattytaffy New Member

I have been following SW EE now for some weeks, i started on my own at home then joined a club, paid up front for 6 weeks, which if hadn't i wouldn't have lasted 3 weeks. My c was no help to me, although did pick up some tips from other people at group.
    My question is EE i can manage that on my main meal, even my lunch, it's my breakfasts i can't quite seem to conquer
    I usually have 2 weetabix v little milk from my allowance just to soften weektabix then pour over ff yogurt and a piece of fruit.
    Other days i will have boiled egg,yogurt piece of fruit, but that's not 1/3 of my plate?? what can i use to balance it out
    Other days i will have Alpen light during the morning with the above.
    Don't know if this is the place to post this question.
    I'm also one of those slow losers :) but at this moment in time, i'm in the zone !! to lose this weight

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

SW all the way
    There's a thread called whats for breakfast that you might want to have a read of.

Generally speaking, for breakfast, try to Eat the superfree first. Or have a bowl of fruit, topped with your cereal & fat free yogurt. That saves you the milk as well. Good cereals for that type of breakfast are all bran, bran flakes, sultana bran ir fruit & fibre.
  4. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

SW all the way
    And on the slow losing front- might be worth posting your food diary - especially if you didn't get a great deal of help from your consultant. I had a friend who thought eggs were superfree for ages, and i made a fair few mistakes myself when i first started!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.