Question re amount of packs..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Piper, 24 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Piper

Piper Regular Member

my little one is autistic and as such doesn't sleep much. Today for example he, and hence me, have been up since 4am. Three packs seem very far apart from then till I get to bed around 11.30pm and I'm wondering if its adding to my wanting to snack - any ideas on how to manage it?.

This isn't an unusual situation as he rarely sleeps gone 5am and if he does, he's not in bed till really late.

Lynne x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Piper

Why not split the packs and have 6 half packs a day. I always found the soups were nice with 400mls of water instead of 227mls as recommended which makes 2 nice cup fulls.

Mike

4. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

thats actually very good advise mike no wonder ur a cdc LOL

5. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Another thing you could do is make jelly and snack on that.

HTH:)

6. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Someone we know splits a soup and has half as soup and the other half as crisps - that could take you to four "meals"?

7. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Maybe you could try splitting your last pack into two so that it lasts longer through the night?.. just a thought :)

8. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Or if that doesn't work and you find you need an extra pack, have an extra pack, it won't do much harm to the diet and if it keeps you going through the sleep deprevation that'll only be a good thing.

I feel very comfortable saying this having read it on the official Cambridge site somewhere.;)

9. Piper

Piper Regular Member

Thanks all. Haven't tried the crisps etc yet but will. I'll try splliting my packs first and see how that goes!

Lynne x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.