question to ask

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by steph_, 4 June 2010 Social URL.

1. steph_

steph_ Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.04%)
    just been reading through the diary posts and noticed that some of you have a shake in the morning then rather than have a shake at lunch time have a heatlhy meal with in the shake calories and then a healthy meal at teatime.

is this okay to do as i dont think i could stomach 2 shakes in one day its bad enough getting used to having the 1 at the minute

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I'm one of the people that does this on occasion and it doesn't affect my loss as long as I try to have something with similar calories :)

4. alphashallows

alphashallows Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I do this sometimes, but I never go over the cals of the shake, otherwise what's the point? It's nice when you want something different, or something to chew on! For example, I had salad today that came to 130 cals, instead of my shake.

Sometimes I flip the lunchtime shake and my healthy main meal around so that I can eat something 'proper' when I'm at work (as this often involves going out with friends and I find it too awkward to just have a shake) and then have my shake in the evening. One of the main things I love about SF is how flexible it is!

5. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    atm i am sticking with 2 shakes a day but when i get closer to goal i will be cutting out a shake and introducing another meal

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.