question

donut87

hi i work in kfc four days a week and would love to be able to just walk away and say no but i have free staff meals i do 9 hour shifts so its hard to just say no i sometimes just eat beans corn etc but if i was to eat kfc and stick within my points what do you think and i am not asking for advice on health as in 5 a day etc because i know all that what i am asking is will i lose weight if i stick to my points eg im allowed 30 points a day yesterday i was off work ate not much junk and saved 4 points.today i used egg on toast breakfast ..3.5.....zinger tower 13..keel of chicken 5...beans ..1.....tea 4 ryvita breads with tin tuna 3.5..meaning only 26 points used...i work until 9 so no need to eat heavy meal for bed..what is your thoughts thanks

if you stick to your points you will lose weight however some find if they eat "junk" they lose it slowers which makes sense.

if i eat kfc 4 shifts a week and et healthy other 3 days and only lose 1/2 a pound a week im happy wiv dat beats putting weight on and eating kfc

exactly :) just eat healthy with the other meals during the kfc days, or take lunch with you to work? i work in a nice restaurant with an fat filled menu so i take my own.

i was looking at the points thing and the higher the sat fat you eat for your 30 points you only eat about 1200 cal but if you at lots of low sat fat it works out closer to 3000 cal if that makes sense

I would say that a hell of alot of fat that you are eating.And although you may stick to your points its not very heathly at all.. Why not take a salad in with you and then have a one chicken..(less points), Or maybe as a treat one treat a week..

I am sure that seeing all the chicken would be hard to say no.. but enjoy it when u have it and take stuff in with you ... xx

hope that helped

thats what i mean i can happily eat beans and salad in work i used to do it on slimming world but then i would get home and have a hell of alot of points to use etc

yes i would of said ok but then i was reading about using all your points etc or your body will get used to eating to little on here yesterday i read it soewhere

i just looked at the rda of sat fat in your diet and the zinger tower and kfc chickne is 10 grams of sat fat when your rda is 30 grams a day so im thinking im well within my daily allowance the f**ken goverment so confusin

but also be aware that there is no REAL "recommended daily allowance" of saturated fat, as saturated fat is always bad no matter what amount. so it should be as low as you can possibly get it.

there's no point being slim if you're going to have a heart attack anyway...

well im going to have healthy breakfast and tea work days .kfc within points for dinners and then days off healthy so i fact only eating four meals a week with high sat fat i dont think that would be so bad for a long time ive ate kfc chippy daily so cannot be to bd can it considering what i was eating

all im saying is take into consideration cholesterol levels as thats what saturated fat effectively,affects. I was watching supersize vs super skinny and the skinny guy had a higher cholesterole than the supersize woman because he ate take aways and sausage rolls every day.

Fair enough i know its really hard working in a place with such yummy food. its very frustrating.

yeah i worked it out in a zinger tower and a keel of chicken 10 grams of saturated fat but the daily recomended allowance is 30 grams for a man and 20 for a woman so i was just stating my case hahah

i used to eat kfc alot.... no wonder i put on a stone

Back