Question?????

plymgirl75

Hi was just wondering something so where better to ask but here with all your wealths of knowledge!

Well it's tea time and I cant bring myself to have a soup this evening really cant stomach it but really dont want to have one of my shakes as it will make me short. Can I for just one day have some wafer thin chicken? It is low in fat and 200 cals. its not something I'd get into a habit of doing and will just be a one off. If it is ok will it affect my losses??

.............that would be fine. Chicken is protein and will not take you out of Ketosis. You could actually replace 2 of your meals with the shakes/soups and have a high protein low carb meal for your third. Good luck xx

I wouldnt make a habit of it, if youre having food like that you should be having it over and above your 3 packs. You need to have all 3 packs. If its just a one off it shouldnt do any harm but dont get into the habit of doing it

Thanks, so what else would you suggest I had with it? I've never done low carb before and have to say I'm a little nieve with it all so all help would be greatful

Why not use a soup pack to make a nice sauce to go with some chicken....and mayb a bit of green veg. That way your having your 3 packs....and a low carb meal x

Or make some crisps out of the soup pack-I do one every evening-it's nice to have something to crunch. Bear in mind you shouldn't have more than one pack a day like that as it destroys some of the nutrients. And of course you must have extra water with it.

Thanks, I dont want to get into the habit of having a low carb meal all the time or even having the odd piece of chicken, its a one off as really cant face a soup this evening and craved something proper to chew, its amazing what a couple slices of chicken can do lol.

Or make some crisps out of the soup pack-I do one every evening-it's nice to have something to crunch. Bear in mind you shouldn't have more than one pack a day like that as it destroys some of the nutrients. And of course you must have extra water with it.

Sorry to be a pest but can u tell me how u do this to make crisps....every time i tried previously i couldnt get it right lol x

Back