• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question?

Opeyx

hi , sorry this is just a quick question, ive been on cambridge for about five weeks and today im not hungry at all, i usally have dinner at 6 - a soup and havent been hungry so i cant bring myself to make it and have it, do i still have to have the sachet or can i save it for tomorrow?

i would call my CDC but it really late and i feel its quite rude
thank you for the replies x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You need to have all your packs a day for all the vitamins and minerals.

DQ

Queen of the Damned
You must have all your sachets each day, otherwise you won't be getting all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs. Please make sure you have it.

I was going to suggest you have a hot chocolate or make a pack as a muffin or maybe a mousse?

Perhaps your taste buds have just become a bit jaded with the soups and you need to shuffle things about a bit. You could always ask your CDC to swap your soups for shakes if you're fed up with them.

Opeyx

ive lost 21 1/2 pounds so far, thanks for all the replies i guess i have to stay up a lot later till i feel hungry

I personally wouldn't wait until you're hungry I'd have it now. You may not feel hungry at all tonight no matter what time you stay up to. While in ketosis I never feel hungry

Irene xx

I agree with Irene. If you use one of your shakes as a hot drink before you go to bed, you can replace it by swapping a soup with your CDC before your next weigh in.