question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinnymonkey1day, 6 October 2007 Social URL.

1. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    can someone please tell me if the choc tetras are nice :gimi:and if there is much difference in the price between that and a shake...thanks guys,xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I love em love em love em!! But.. I know some people find them quite strong but you can split and dilute them down with hot or cold water. I pay £1.85 for mine so a little more than the normal shakes.

Gx

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I loved them :) I did find they 'went down' a bit too quickly though unless I had them hot with water (and usually a teaspoon of coffee).

Delicious though, and probably the one thing I miss the most.

5. skinnymonkey1day

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks

think i will give them a go. is it a carton made up and u can drink it straight from it? sorry if i sound stupid..:D

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Don't be daft you're not being stupid, if we don't ask questions how do we find out. Yes it is ready made and can be drunk straight from the carton which is why I went for them as it is easy when at work.

Give them a whirl.

Gx

7. skinnymonkey1day

Diet:
    slimming world
    THANKS

thanks porgous u help a lot on this site, i have read a lot of your tips and you are an inspiration....:thankyou: them drinks sound divine.x

Mini likes this.
  8. Chitty

Chitty Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    My friend loves them, but I find them to strong, wish I did like them, it would make it easier when I am away.....

9. spooky

spooky Banned

I love choc tetras. Very versatile
    frozen they make ice cream. Mmmmmmmmmmmm..................
    Also half a tetra in a mug, topped up with hot water and a spoon of coffee Mmmmmmmmm.............
    I also have them as they come too......
    Am sure theres more you can do with them, but I like what I like!!!!:D:D

Mini likes this.
  10. skinnymonkey1day

Diet:
    slimming world
    choc tetras

thanks spooky they sound lush :party0027:.....

11. ava

ava Silver Member

I love them, i usually have half in a cup topped up with hot water, lovely and you get to have 2 cups too from 1 tetra :D

Mini likes this.
  12. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    I have a tassimo machine, so I add half a tetra into a cup and put in a cafe crema ontop, mmmmmmmmmm, just had one now... in the first few weeks I tend to have 2 tetra's and one soup with a meal (on 790 plan!).. Love

Mini likes this.
  13. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I love the choc tetra's hot, topped up with water. They are quite strong otherwise. I'm not keen on them straight from the carton, but will drink them when I'm out and about and desperate.

I have a weekend away cropping up soon so I'll have to take tetra's with me (both choc and banana) and will have to drink them straight from the carton. They are definitely much, much nicer hot and diluted (in my opinion).

My sister totally hates them though. She much prefers the choc sachets as she thinks the tetra's have a funny tang to them.

I really think it's personal taste. Buy a couple and see how you get on with them. :D

Mini likes this.
  14. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I love the choc tetras frozen, so much so i have one every evening!! never tried them split with hot water n coffee tho might have to try that idea me thinks!!

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.