question

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
can someone please tell me if the choc tetras are nice :gimi:and if there is much difference in the price between that and a shake...thanks guys,xxxx

I love em love em love em!! But.. I know some people find them quite strong but you can split and dilute them down with hot or cold water. I pay £1.85 for mine so a little more than the normal shakes.

Gx

I loved them :) I did find they 'went down' a bit too quickly though unless I had them hot with water (and usually a teaspoon of coffee).

Delicious though, and probably the one thing I miss the most.

Don't be daft you're not being stupid, if we don't ask questions how do we find out. Yes it is ready made and can be drunk straight from the carton which is why I went for them as it is easy when at work.

Give them a whirl.

Gx

THANKS

thanks porgous u help a lot on this site, i have read a lot of your tips and you are an inspiration....:thankyou: them drinks sound divine.x

I love choc tetras. Very versatile
frozen they make ice cream. Mmmmmmmmmmmm..................
Also half a tetra in a mug, topped up with hot water and a spoon of coffee Mmmmmmmmm.............
I also have them as they come too......
Am sure theres more you can do with them, but I like what I like!!!!:D:D

I love them, i usually have half in a cup topped up with hot water, lovely and you get to have 2 cups too from 1 tetra :D

I have a tassimo machine, so I add half a tetra into a cup and put in a cafe crema ontop, mmmmmmmmmm, just had one now... in the first few weeks I tend to have 2 tetra's and one soup with a meal (on 790 plan!).. Love

I love the choc tetra's hot, topped up with water. They are quite strong otherwise. I'm not keen on them straight from the carton, but will drink them when I'm out and about and desperate.

I have a weekend away cropping up soon so I'll have to take tetra's with me (both choc and banana) and will have to drink them straight from the carton. They are definitely much, much nicer hot and diluted (in my opinion).

My sister totally hates them though. She much prefers the choc sachets as she thinks the tetra's have a funny tang to them.

I really think it's personal taste. Buy a couple and see how you get on with them. :D

Back