Question

krazychic

Are we allowed to have our shakes hot? I know the soup is fine but I don't want to be drinking that for breakfast? Now with it getting so cold my body is always cold these days.

I noticed on one of the threads that someone was adding food colourant to their shakes and thought that was a great idea. Will that kick you out of ketosis though?

I have been adding chilli flakes to my soup I am hoping this is allowed to as I can't stomach it without something in it.

I noticed on another thread that someone was having 250ml of skimmed milk a day and still losing good. I thought milk wasn't allowed?

Sorry for all the questions just want to make sure I am doing everything right as I want a good loss this week. thanks in advance for the replies

Definitely allowed the shakes hot or cold. I know some on here have the chocolate shake mixed with peppermint tea. I haven't tried them hot, I prefer mine with ice cold water but I know what you mean about feeling cold.

Why would you want to add food colourant? Not sure whether it would kick you our of ketosis.

Officially you are not allowed to add anything to the soup but I know a few on here do and I doubt it would effect your weight loss. When I spoke to LT they said the reason why their products are so bland is so their are not moreish and also to re-educate your tastebuds. I try not to think of my shakes, etc as food but more as medicine that I need, if that makes any sense!

Milk is definitely not allowed.

As well as the shakes/soup/flapjacks you have to drink between 2 and 4 litres of water a day, this can be still, sparkling or soda water. You are also allowed black leaf tea and black coffee. Sugar's not allowed but you can have tablet sweeteners.

Best Wishes.

BM

Oh thanks for the info Busy Mum. I am drinking loads but it's a struggle to drink cold water. I hope I can get used to this

I definitely enjoy a hot chocolate at the end of the day, and instead of drinking it out of the shaker I put it into a mug so it feels more... well less like a healthy drink! I've only had one of the chicken soups so far, going to have another tonight and was considering putting some flavoring in because they're slightly bland aren't they? Better not though if you're not supposed to. Bland soup it is! :rolleyes: Good luck with your journey krazychic! x

I contacted lipotrim and they said you can add pepper or chilli flakes to it and it makes such a difference. Love the soup now. How do you know when your in ketosis?

Busy Mum said:
Definitely allowed the shakes hot or cold. I know some on here have the chocolate shake mixed with peppermint tea. I haven't tried them hot, I prefer mine with ice cold water but I know what you mean about feeling cold.

Why would you want to add food colourant? Not sure whether it would kick you our of ketosis.

Officially you are not allowed to add anything to the soup but I know a few on here do and I doubt it would effect your weight loss. When I spoke to LT they said the reason why their products are so bland is so their are not moreish and also to re-educate your tastebuds. I try not to think of my shakes, etc as food but more as medicine that I need, if that makes any sense!

Milk is definitely not allowed.

As well as the shakes/soup/flapjacks you have to drink between 2 and 4 litres of water a day, this can be still, sparkling or soda water. You are also allowed black leaf tea and black coffee. Sugar's not allowed but you can have tablet sweeteners.

Best Wishes.

BM

Wow had no idea I could have sweeteners in my drink!!!

Back