Question

Whitey

Hi I know this has prob been covered before on here but I've decided to do 12 weeks on SS can somebody confirm for me that you are to have 200ml of Skimmed milk and is it possible to make a hot choc with the 200ml of milk?:rolleyes:

I thought it was only SS+ where you could have skimmed milk? I don't have my books on me so I can't check, but have a look as it should be in there.

Good luck!

Theresa x

SS is 3 packs a day, water, black tea/coffee and nothing else
SS+ is either:
4 packs a day and 200ml skimmed milk
or
3 packs a day plus a 200 calorie meal.

If you are doing ss+ with 4 packs and milk, its entirely up to you what you do with the milk, you can use it for tea and coffee or to make a pack.

If you made hot chocolate, though, wouldn't that be sugar and extra calories? A cup of Cadbury's hot chocolate is about 150 calories and a lot of sugar.

Hey,

The chocolate packs made with hot water are yummy as a hot choc. Or even better (imo) is the choc tetra topped up with hot water. Very creamy and chocolately ;):D

Enjoy!!

x

mmmm .... sounds rather lush ;):D

Oh I tried the ice cream at the weekend, choc mint pack, 11 ice cubes and a splash of water in the blender ..... OMG I was in heaven ;):D. And very filling too :)

Back