question :)

amethyst

Banned
Just gave my daughter ab ag of crisps, said 12.0g carbs of which sugars per back.. and 95 cal

a cambrdge bar has 24 g of carbs? and 172 cal ?

i am confused...

:eek:

im sure we could well lose weight with just a packet of crisps and our shakes, but it doesnt have the nutritional value that the bars have with all the vitamins and minerals, shame really!!

Look at the fat content in the two items though! Remember that's what we are trying to lose!

I mean I could eat a basket of apples for the calories in a Bar, but they wouldn't fill me up very long as I'd come out of Ketosis.

You will always find things that are lower arb and calories than a bar, but thy don't contain a third of your days nutrients too!

but i think you subtract fibre as it does not affect blood sugar levels...

im not 100% sure on how you calculate fibre content but i know with atkins the carb amount is not necessarily the carbs you need to add up! tricky huh????

lol...

although as you are only have 1 bar and 2 shakes and soups then its about 50g of carbs a day. a bag of crisps would not be a 'meal' and neither would it fill you up as you would prob not be in ketosis if you were eating crisps and other foods.

hope this helps x

whats confusing you? crisps are just potatos or corn depending on whtat they were and I'll bet with only 95 cals in the bag there are not too many of them LOL wouldnt fill you up as much as the bars :D

Back