Question

lutt123

Hi me again.
Because its been along time since I last did this diet are there any changes b4 i used to have 4 drinks and a cup of skimmed milk is it still the same and are there any other options with the diet now?

4 drinks and a cup of skimmed milk is kind of like sole source plus now. sole source is 3 or 4 cambridge meals, depending on your height (for men it's always 4 cambridge meals, and for women over 5 ft 8 it's also 4 meals).
sole source plus is either 4 cambridge meals and skimmed milk, or 3 cambridge meals and a small meal, such as lettuce with chicken breast.
then u have the 810kcal option, which is also 3 meals and a larger meal, but pretty much same ingredients as in sole source plus.
with the 1000, 1200 and 1500kcal plans is more complicated, u've got more options, but don't have them all in my head:)

4 drinks and a cup of skimmed milk is kind of like sole source plus now. sole source is 3 or 4 cambridge meals, depending on your height (for men it's always 4 cambridge meals, and for women over 5 ft 8 it's also 4 meals).
sole source plus is either 4 cambridge meals and skimmed milk, or 3 cambridge meals and a small meal, such as lettuce with chicken breast.
then u have the 810kcal option, which is also 3 meals and a larger meal, but pretty much same ingredients as in sole source plus.
with the 1000, 1200 and 1500kcal plans is more complicated, u've got more options, but don't have them all in my head:)

I have no more information to offer on the thread, but I just had to say that izmirka does not need to lose anymore weight, you are stunningly attractive (the hat is rather cute too) and...... well, I should stop there before I get carried away. :)

I have no more information to offer on the thread, but I just had to say that izmirka does not need to lose anymore weight, you are stunningly attractive (the hat is rather cute too) and...... well, I should stop there before I get carried away. :)

hah, thank you:) i'm not on cambridge anymore, i'm maintaining since 21st december, nevertheless, i would still like to lose around 1/2 st. it's not that i need to, i just think it's gonna make me like myself a little bit more:) the number 60 (kg, not lbs:p) is somehow magical to me, and 63kg is kind of neither here nor there:)
anyway, thank u for the compliment:D

ps. i just realised- u are the same height as me and the same BMI as i was when i started:) how freaky is that??:D

ps. i just realised- u are the same height as me and the same BMI as i was when i started:) how freaky is that??:D

Well, some things in life are freaky, some things are co-incidence, some things are meant to be. I honestly never looked at your stats, I just felt like commenting on your photo. Now you have mentioned it, I am wondering if it is just freaky. :)

hah, i see and observe everything:) i guess my weird fascination with Poirot and Sherlock Holmes really paid off:)

Back