Question?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Trolley Dolly xx, 11 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Trolley Dolly xx

Trolley Dolly xx Full Member

Hello:)
    I now on week ten of cd ss and so far so good!! I know weight loss depends on a numbers of factors e.g your body, water consumption, weight to loose etc but can any one tell me ....does having 3 porridge a day slow your weight loss down as higher in carbs?
    So, glad I join this forum, been reading for weeks and I think what a fabulous bunch of people.
    Dont want to be a wall flower anymore:hide:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

hey hon. i think it has affected the odd person, but the cd rule is you can have 3 porridge a day no worries. so the only way to do it is try and see. most people don't have a problem :)

abz xx

4. catssseyes

catssseyes Team 1 all the way!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Up til now, I've pretty much always had 2 porridge a day, 1 bar or a tetra, and it's not made any diff as far as I can see.

5. Trolley Dolly xx

Thanks for replies, was just wondering as do tend to have 3 porridge a day, except when working I have a bar instead plus shakes or porridge depending on day.

Thats good to know. Going to do a week on shakes to see if any difference.

Thanks again x

6. abz

abz Gold Member

no probs dolly :)

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    If you are carb sensitive, you may find that 3 porridges a day takes you out of ketosis, but most people are okay with it.

It wont affect your fat losses whether you are in ketosis or not, just make you a bit hungrier.

8. Trolley Dolly xx

Thanks KD. Useful to know though:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.