Questions about Lipotrim

sorry i forgot to ask, when mixing soup, do you just use the hot water like a normal soup, or is that blended too?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks mini, do you mind if i ask some more questions, I dont want to mess this up!

Hi Annie,

I have created this thread for you and anyone else who has questions to ask about Lipotrim.

Hopefully one of us might have an answer or can point you in the right direction...

Love Mini xxx

I used to make mine up in a pan. I used cold water and cooked on the hob. It was the only way I could get the lumps out. x

I mix mine with a little cold water to make a paste then keep adding small amounts of boiling water. I also use a pint instead of 8oz, tastes better watered down an any lumps sink.

I put boiled water and the soup packet mix in the liquidiser and whizz,got to cover lid and hold for grim death because it would blow but it turns out grand!

I think Shamrocks method is the best. I have tried mixing it to a paste but found the liquidizer worked way better. I also added more water and lots of pepper/chilli (anything to mask the taste really). This will probably make sense once you have tried it.
Julia x

I think my idea is the best :p:p:p

No whatever works for you. I just like using a pan as it makes me feel I'm cooking something for myself. I make it up with more water and add spices etc.

thanks to all of you for the soup advice. its now 11.30pm, am going to try the first shake... has anyone had any sucess regards the thigh/hips bum area, from what ive read, this seems to be the last place to shrink. im a pear shape, 11.8 at moment, need to get to around 9st 7 to 10 stone, main prob is the lower half. can i start toning from tomorrow. also, the pharmacist asked did i want to go straight to the maintenance, as i could have a meal too, would that mean im then out of ketosis?

Someone told me you lose weight in reverse order to what you gained. I've lost some on my face, shoulders/collarbone and waist but i've still got a big bum lol

Back