Questions from a newbie

Hi...

I have just started the diet...am on day 4! I feel fine, a bit peckish if I leave it too long between shakes but otherwise pretty energetic. Does this mean I am in ketosis?

My CWP consultant reckons it will take me 6-8 weeks to lose 2stone 10 pounds, roughy 5lbs a week, is this realistic?? I have 3 sachets a day and 4 lts of water! I hope so as my birthday is in 8 weeks and I want to lose it by then!!!:D

Hi there welcome and well done for starting I'm on day four also but this I's my second run. Last time I lost two and a half in two months so it is possible :) good luck keep us updated x

Mines Monday eeeep but I'm excited to see the results not sure my water in take Is high enough for massive loss but im hoping for anything over 6 pounds :) yours ?

I'm a Monday girl too! Kind of double edged, means you can't have a sneaky Bingey weekend and get away with it!!! I find it hard getting the water down me too. At the moment I am at home (desperately trying to find a job I should say as it's boooooring!) so I'm free to leap up and down to the loo every 5 mins. No idea how people manage at work.

I have been keeping three litre bottles in the fridge. Apparently drinking icy cold water burns extra calories as your body has to heat it back up. This may be a load of crap but what the heck, I prefer icy cold water anyways!!

Im a 100% girl, I won't cheat I cant I would fall right of the wagon. Wow stuck at home bored would not be good for me I have to keep busy!

Mine is friday evening, I switched it from MOnday as I have to be away for work on Monday... this means WI after only 5 days! I stood on the scales this morning 5lbs lighter but got on this evening and said i had only lost 1,5lbs, think my consultant will be very disappointed with me if I don't lose much! I have been following it though!

Your consultant will never be disappointed and note should you be if you have stuck to it you should be proud as your doing something a lot of people could not stick to and your good loses will follow x

Thanks fayekaye81.... let's hope so. I think a combo of having been weighed in the morning and only on MOnday means tonight might be a bit dissappointing for the first week but will wait and see. Hopefully next week will be better!
Good luck for both of you on MOnday...let me know how you go.

well done on your loss 10lbs is amazing xx

Again well donefayekaye... that's amazing! I only hope next week has a good weight loss to keep me motivated. You must be buzzing for this week.

Keep it up, have a large glass of water to get rid of any hunger pangs and do something to keep you occupied! If I start thinking about food too much I get hungry so I try and do something to take my mind off it. Remember it will all be worth it in the end. Have a read of the average weekly weightloss thread... it really makes you want to continue when you read how well some people have done and that could be you soon.

Week one 10 lost yesssss!!!!

Well done on your loss hun, thats a fantastic result.

I had my wi today and lost 9lb which Im well pleased with.

I run the skinny beatchs team on CD teams where we offer support for one another, if anyone is interested in joining just let me know.

We regularly post, so normally someone gets back to you pretty quickly if you wobble or need any encouragement.

Good luck everyone. You can do it.

Congratulations Debs on your loss... that's amazing! I'd definitely been keen to join a team and have some extra support when you need it!

Back