Questions

shelz

Silver Member
I have a few questions regarding the plan.

1 - Do coffee/tea calories count towards the total calories allowed a day?
2 - Do you have to eat three 100 calories snacks a day?
3 - Does the evening meal have to be 600 calories?
4 - Can you exercise as much/little as desired?
5 - Do the shakes have to be mixed with milk?
6 - Is it advisable to stock up while ASDA have the poweders 2 for £6?
7 - What exercise is best to do?

Thanks for any help!

1 - Do coffee/tea calories count towards the total calories allowed a day? I do, my brews are usually about 35 calories each and if I'm having a few it all adds up.
2 - Do you have to eat three 100 calories snacks a day? No.
3 - Does the evening meal have to be 600 calories? Not if you want to save them up for a little extra at the weekend. If you're not going to have the snacks then I'd say yes.
4 - Can you exercise as much/little as desired? Can't see why not.
5 - Do the shakes have to be mixed with milk? I would imagine so, because the milk will be providing you with things like calcium and fat which I think is taken into account on the nutritional info on the tins.
6 - Is it advisable to stock up while ASDA have the poweders 2 for £6? I bought 10 tins because they haven't been on offer for a while so I'd been paying £6 each.
7 - What exercise is best to do? Depends what you're trying to achieve, you'd probably get a better response from a personal trainer. Try asking in the exercise forum.

These are just my personal answers for how I'm following the diet, hope I helped :)

i would have to say exactly the same as the above.
i would say, you could try it with other things (like water??) or soy milk, rice milk etc, if you dont want milk... but not sure what they would be like.
maybe there is someone else out there who knows and can answer that...
Good Luck

What do things like softmints and trebor stong mints play in the Slim Fast plan? What about chewing gum? Is that allowed? How about flavoured water?

I really need to start. Was going to start today but have failed. Do you think I should start before christmas or after? I am currently maintaining weight without gymming.

my suggestion is to maybe give it a go over the next few weeks. obvioulsly you have conserns about christmas (im assuming)
and at least you have started... stop if you want over christmas. and then pick it up again a few days after.

like lisa has said, i would have what you want as long as its in the cals!!
i have no added sugar squash (as i just cant drink plain water) i have the double concentrated stuff so once again you are using even less.
give it a go. there is no harm in tryin!

i have decided to go from 1st january. 32 weeks from that date is the wedding. 32 weeks to go 1.5 to 2 stone.

well make sure you stay on here and let us all know how you going......
keep us updated.. we would all love to know!

Back