Quick 1000 plan question

Spot on Nina, I'd only got as far as spelling potatoes correctly, hadn't even got to the search button!!

Gx

i was 13, and having to "create" something in english lessons. I'm crap at english (welsh being my first language) and so i painted an abstract looking "thing" that i said could be whatever the viewer saw - got me an A and it was voted that people could see a blue grapefruit.
It became my email address and i've stuck with it ever since! Wish i still had some of my paintings, every bloody memeber of the family steals them as i leave them to dry xxxx

that's a huge compliment for you though hun.....i did a textile piece for my GCSE of a timeline of my life the evil school kept it and put it up on display....it was my favourite piece of work and all they gave me back was this crummy clay fish i made that creeps me out!!!

Georgie did u decide to keep the gorgeous blue christmas dress?

Very very long story, lots of soul searching, an emotional collapse etc etc and basically have decided not to go to the dinner dance so dress went back! But I'm glad I tried it.

Gxx

Aww Georgie sorry to hear that but you need to buy one for christmas day to look ravishing in :-D and i want lots of pics!!!!

Thanks hun, afraid I am away over Christmas so no party frocks for me, what I will do though is when I get to goal I will buy something special and have some goal piccies done.

Gx

Oooo get one of those professional picture things done where they make u look like a film star....i'm gonna have some done when i'm at goal :)

Where are you going for christmas you lucky thing?

new potatoes are lower GI, older potatoes get the higher the GI
so baking potatoes are higher than ur lil wazy skined new potatoes

Gonna be fab isn't it, we'll look so glam!!

Travelling around Tamil Nadu in India for a couple of weeks, can't wait, go on 16th so not long now!!

Gx

I cant wait to eat some new potatoes, wish I could have some now .... actually nope, no I dont .... I need to stop thinking about potatoes, oh dear too late, nope no its not, I dont need potatoes I can have potatoes in a few weeks ...... sorry nothing helpful to add, just ramblings of a potato lover .... lol But really am looking forward to eating them again ... how sad is that ... that in life Im presently looking forward to eating potatoes!

oh WOW Georgie that'll be AMAZING i'm so jealous only 7 1/2 months til the maldives for me YAYYYYYYY roll on bikini body teehee

Nothing sad about that Missy, potatoes are one of my desert island foods, so versatile .... but YOU ARE NOT HAVING ANY, SOON BUT NOT YET!!! xxxx

Thanks Sumyyah sounds like it's GI linked as well as carbs.

Gxx

even sadder, for the last hour if been able to smell mcdonalds fries, dont even have a maccys near me and i hate there fries

You must take loads of pics of the Maldives Nina and tell me all about it as it's somewhere I've always thought about going but never quite done it yet, would love to hear what you thought of it - it will be absolutely perfect for your honeymoon.

Gxx

my cdc gave me this fab book it's yellow and has carb and gi and gl of over 1000 different foods its brilliant

doh, I've got a similar book, you'd have thought it might have occurred to me to look in it! Perhaps my brain has also shrunk??

Gx

Thanks Georgie i cant wait...ive worked out if i lose 2lbs a week between now and then i'll be 17lbs over my goal weight so i reckon i'll get away with a bikini and i'll be showing hundreds of pics you'll all get fed up and i should get chance to post some wedding ones before we go coz it's 6days after the wedding when we fly it'd better hurry up and get here :)

lmao Georgie it'll be because it's so long ago since u've eaten food that you brain forgot about it

Ive never been abroad yet, cant wait till I do ... crikey no potatoes, no exotic holidays ... lol ... I need to sort my priorities out!

I sometimes can small mcdonalds sausage and egg muffin .. as though someones just walked in the room with them ... strange when you can smell something like that but really its not possible .. must be memories and our minds playing tricks?

oh yes Nina must get the wedding pics up before your hol, we can't be made to wait until you get back!

Gx

Back