Quick 1000 plan question

you know the only junk food i crave is pizza the thought of all the fat in chinese mcd's burger king etc just makes me feel really sick. Talking of memories i can still smell the gas n air they used yrs ago when u went to the dentist to have teeth out bleurghhhh

i'm just not looking forward to the dress alteration bill lmao

So howcome you're going away over christmas?

its ur brain saying for gods sake not another friggin shake, lol

Strangely I haven't really craved junk food, although have always had a weakness for KFC. I sometimes smell toast but I think that is because it was one of my favourite smells, that and baked bread.

Gx

Very very long story, lots of soul searching, an emotional collapse etc etc and basically have decided not to go to the dinner dance so dress went back! But I'm glad I tried it.

Gxx

That's sad! Now you need to set yourself a new target.....some kind of event you're going to feel comfortable with.....romantic weekend away?

ohhhh that gas is terrible, they used it to knock my girl out for her surgery, just the smell nearly had me out cold

i can still feel the slap the dentist nurse gives u when theyre trying to wake u up oh horrid memories

That's sad! Now you need to set yourself a new target.....some kind of event you're going to feel comfortable with.....romantic weekend away?

Sad in a good way if you know what I mean, had a moment when I stood in front of the mirror in my new dress and thought, I don't know the person looking back at me, I like her very much but I don't know her. Just felt I was going to the party for all the wrong reasons, black tie bash which isn't my cup of tea and felt I needed more time to get to know the new me before thrusting myself upon the world! Will definately plan something for when I get to goal though hun.

Sorry getting all serious for a moment there!

xxxxx
G

Nina - just decided it would be nice to get away for Christmas this year and it is still a family thing as my hubby and I are going with my parents - all four of us have a bit of a love affair with India and tend to travel there together.

Gxx

ohhhhhh a bit of winter sun!

You know though i think it's good that you've recognised the change means you're more likely to say this weight. I know when i last lost all my weight aged 16 i still saw myself as fat and therefore when i put the weight on again and more i didnt even notice i dont even remember my clothes not fitting thats how blinded i was to the change!!!!

Will you see any safari stuff while you're there Georgie...that'd be AMAZING

Sad in a good way if you know what I mean, had a moment when I stood in front of the mirror in my new dress and thought, I don't know the person looking back at me, I like her very much but I don't know her. Just felt I was going to the party for all the wrong reasons, black tie bash which isn't my cup of tea and felt I needed more time to get to know the new me before thrusting myself upon the world! Will definately plan something for when I get to goal though hun.

Sorry getting all serious for a moment there!

xxxxx
G

Definitely in a good way :) You're obviously very much in tune with yourself (hope that didn't sound too patronising! :eek:) which is more than half the battle in this weight-loss game, isn't it? I look forward to reading of your plans :D

No afraid not, we did Kenya many many years ago and that was fab. Kind of got it in our minds to do a Tiger safari in India at some point in the future though as hubby loves tigers.

You might be right about the recognising you have lost weight thing, takes some getting used to but start out with baby steps and hopefully the rest will follow.

Gx

Are u gonna look into becoming a cdc when you're finished Georgie? You'd be great :)

Definitely in a good way :) You're obviously very much in tune with yourself (hope that didn't sound too patronising! :eek:) which is more than half the battle in this weight-loss game, isn't it? I look forward to reading of your plans :D

Of course it didn't hun, I agree that knowing yourself is half the battle but can be a tough journey at times, easy to focus on the weight loss but the mental battle can be equally challenging

xxxx

G

Are u gonna look into becoming a cdc when you're finished Georgie? You'd be great :)

Thanks hun that is a lovely compliment. Haven't really given it that much thought, I do feel compelled to help others achieve the happiness that I have but not sure if I have the right temperment for it. Also, live in a small town so not sure if there would be that much call for it.

Gxx

Well i think you'd have the perfect temprament for it you've stuck to it so well and lost EVERY Week well done you!!!!!

Back