Quick 1200 Question?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Porgeous, 30 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi all

Just planning my 1200 menu as I move up on Tuesday. I have to opt for things that are practical for work as I leave the house at 6.30am. I would ideally like to stick with my museli from the 1000 plan but unfortunately the best lunch options are also from the lower cal option. Therefore, would it be okay to continue with my museli but add a piece of fruit to bring it up to 250cals and then have the lower calorie lunch option?? Am I making any sense??

Georgie
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi P, I really dont see that being a problem, I mixed and matched a bit while moving up the plans and it went ok x

4. clairelesley

clairelesley Fairy Princess to Be

Diet:
    Cambridge
    All part of the wonderful adventure of learning to balance your food intake I suppose......
    As long as you're getting all your nutrition and being careful of the carbs it should be fine to distribute your calories as you wish I reckon.

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks for your help guys. I do want to try all the different things but also have to be boring and practical re food and work!!

Georgie
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.