Puddings quick fix, low syn chocolate recipes...

Elle86

Im wondering if anyone has any nice chocolate ideas that aren't high in syns as chocolate is my downfall, so if I could find something that would fit in with my syns etc then that would be great :)

Thanks x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Get the new SW magazine, they have a nice recipe for Bailey chocolate pots at only 5 syns, they look delicous, have just got mine in the freezer :)

missemma said:
Get the new SW magazine, they have a nice recipe for Bailey chocolate pots at only 5 syns, they look delicous, have just got mine in the freezer :)

They sound gorgeous, where do I get the magazine from?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Elle86 you can get the magazine from group 80p cheaper than shops!

How about tiramisu? 2.5 syns..........

Pete’s Tiramisu-2

Serves 4

Ingredients

2 Eggs split into yokes & whites (ff)
3 tbsp Sweetener

3 tbsp Instant Coffee in ½ cup of hot water
Or
½ cup of Strong Percolated Coffee

4 tbsp Sainsbury’s natural Normandy fromage frais (ff)
8 Sainsbury’s sponge fingers (8 syns/4=2 syns per person)
11g Options Belgium chocolate (2 syns/4= ½ syns per person)
*option
1tbsp of spirits of your taste (at least 4 syns/4=1 syns per person)

Method

Make the coffee and add 1tbsp sweetener, set aside to cool.
In 4 desert dishes break the biscuits, when the coffee is cold , soak the fingers then break to fit the dish, spoon over to just wet the bottom of the biscuits.
Break and separate the eggs, add the egg yolks, 2 tbsp of sweetener & fromage frais together, mix until smooth.
In a clean glass bowl, whisk the whites until still peaks appear, carefully fold in the fromage frais mix with a metal spoon, making sure that you don’t mix out all the air in it. Add the spirits if required.
Spoon the mix into the desert dishes & place in a fridge for at least 1 hr., remove and share the Options Belgium chocolate over the 4 dishes.

Tiramisu-2 (Small).JPG

hi! sorry to jump into the thread... they sold out of the nov/dec mag at my club.., any chance you could post the recipe on here? these pots sound yummy, a real treat for Xmas time! :)

Back