Extra Easy quick fix!

needing something filling quick and easy for tea! won't be home till 5:30 going to zumba at 6:00 so won't have time to prepare something before hand, any ideas:)?

Stirfry and noodles? - easy way for your superfree and takes minutes to cook.

I don't bother with sauces any more instead I pop abit of boiled water in the bottom of a wok with abit of a chicken oxo cube and add some garlic. Comes out yummy!

Also you could add quorn pieces/sliced chicken :D

Thats a really good tip for the stir fry i am going to give that a go. I don't like using syns on sauces and things like that as feel like i am wasting them x

yeah me to! I hate wasting syns on sauces when it's not food that fills you up! thankyou for the tip! definitely going to add real chicken and if I make enough it can be my lunch tomorrow :) yummy

Just a word of warning - don't have anything too big and heavy before zumba.

I did this last week when I took a later class than normal - spent the whole hour feeling really sick but I couldn't stop as I was the instructor!!

Stick to something light - stir fry may be a good idea as its not carb heavy! You can always have some fruit when you get home if you are not full!

Amy x

Do you want something between getting in and going to zumba, or something to have when you get back from zumba?
I'd stick a jacket potato in the oven and it will be ready for when you get back. Always my favourite quick and easy dinner with beans, cottage cheese and a big handful of salad leaves and cherry tomatoes.

Wanted something easy for after zumba! can't eat before as I have a very slow digestive system! thanks for all your help xx

Back