Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy quick fix!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Hayleymoses93, 26 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Hayleymoses93

Hayleymoses93 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    needing something filling quick and easy for tea! won't be home till 5:30 going to zumba at 6:00 so won't have time to prepare something before hand, any ideas:)?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stirfry and noodles? - easy way for your superfree and takes minutes to cook.

I don't bother with sauces any more instead I pop abit of boiled water in the bottom of a wok with abit of a chicken oxo cube and add some garlic. Comes out yummy!

Also you could add quorn pieces/sliced chicken :D

4. Jenjen84

Jenjen84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Thats a really good tip for the stir fry i am going to give that a go. I don't like using syns on sauces and things like that as feel like i am wasting them x

5. Hayleymoses93

Hayleymoses93 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah me to! I hate wasting syns on sauces when it's not food that fills you up! thankyou for the tip! definitely going to add real chicken and if I make enough it can be my lunch tomorrow :) yummy

6. AmyS

AmyS is on the road to Slimdon

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just a word of warning - don't have anything too big and heavy before zumba.

I did this last week when I took a later class than normal - spent the whole hour feeling really sick but I couldn't stop as I was the instructor!!

Stick to something light - stir fry may be a good idea as its not carb heavy! You can always have some fruit when you get home if you are not full!

Amy x

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Do you want something between getting in and going to zumba, or something to have when you get back from zumba?
    I'd stick a jacket potato in the oven and it will be ready for when you get back. Always my favourite quick and easy dinner with beans, cottage cheese and a big handful of salad leaves and cherry tomatoes.

8. Hayleymoses93

Hayleymoses93 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wanted something easy for after zumba! can't eat before as I have a very slow digestive system! thanks for all your help xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.